Total points : 3

Ayoba.com member
Experiences : 1 | Discovered business : 0 | Votes : 0
# of Followers : 0 | Following : 0 | Member Since : 5/5/2016 10:31 PM

All members

Shared experiences

Motherwell Home Affairs

I am a community member there is a child im my area who her parents passed away when she was young and she was raised by her grandmother unfortunately the grandmother passed away before she could get an id for her. Now the child's life is in standstill , as homeaffairs cannot help her she never knew her mother as she passed away when she was still a toddler and her fathers mother raised her now she is carrying her mothers surname and the documents she is sitting with is her grandmothers ones who raised her and their surnames are not the same. she took the documentation to home affairs and made an affidavit but they still cannot help her she has got a child that she is unable to register. I got a message that her id cannot be processed as she used my telephone number and message is saying there are outstanding documentation . Every time i call the office its ringing and no answer from these 2 numbers 0414625718 and 4625706. I need to know what docs must she now bring to your offices in order for her id to be processed.

Member hasn't discovered businesses..Yet